- FIPS 201 Approved by the US Government as Electromagnetically Opaque Shield
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form-factor contactless Smart Card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Weather and water resistant / Puncture and tear resistant
- Shields the following types of cards: All new contactless credit cards, US Passport Cards, Enhanced Driver’s Licenses such as Washington, Michigan, New York, and Vermont, Many transit cards such as the DC Metro and Boston CharlieTM card, TWICTM (Transportation Worker Identification Credential), HID iClass, HID MIFARE®, HID FlexSmart, DESFire, Indala FlexSmart, Any card ISO 14443A/B or ISO 15693 compatible, All MIFARE® and DESFire compatible cards, sQuid cards used in Europe, Military CAC (Common Acess Cards), New Government PIV (Personal Identity Verification) cards such as the Linc-Pass, New long range RFID EPC Gen1/Gen2 cards
Protect yourself from payment fraud and identity theft. Many credit cards, drivers’ licenses, transit cards, school, and company identification cards, and all passport cards have a Radio-Frequency-IDentification chip embedded inside them. These chips allow vendors to scan your credit card quickly at the checkout and allow authorities to scan your ID or passport card from a distance, making border crossing a little faster. However, it also makes stealing your identity a whole lot easier. Thieves can steal your information right through your regular purse or wallet!
Our Secure Sleeves will hold one credit card or ID card each and are made of a durable Tyvek exterior combined with our shielding material on the inside. The sleeve is slim enough that you can put your shielded card back in your wallet where you normally keep it.
The Secure Sleeve is designed to shield all contactless credit cards, drivers licenses, ISO 14443A/B and EPC Gen1/Gen2 contactless smart cards and any other contactless card that operates at 13.56 Mhz and above.
*Please note that it does NOT shield non-smart cards (older 125khz proximity cards). On cards that include a secondary 125 khz antenna added for backward compatibility only the new 13.56 Mhz interface is shielded.
Shields these types of cards:
– All new contactless credit cards
– US Passport Cards
– Enhanced Driver’s Licenses such as Washington, Michigan, New York, and Vermont
– Many transit cards such as the DC Metro and Boston CharlieTM card
– TWICTM (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
– HID iClass, HID MIFARE®, HID FlexSmart, DESFire
– Indala FlexSmart
– sQuid cards used in Europe
Does NOT shield these types of cards:
– Older “prox” cards, HID 125 khz. Includes: ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProxII, ProxCard Plus
– Indala FlexISO, FLexCard, FLex Tag